Not camping? Need to get to the festival from Whistler? We will happily chauffeur you and all of your friends to the festival in one of our big, comfy, air-conditioned shuttle buses. The shuttles are the most convenient, hassle-free way for getting non-campers to the festival site, not to mention they minimize traffic and environmental impact!
The shuttles will run continuously during the festival – roundtrip between each shuttle stop and the Pemberton Music Festival site. Shuttle Passes are on sale and can be purchased when you buy your Festival Ticket.
Shuttles are for commuters only. Shuttles are not for campers.
Wednesday (Whistler Free Show)
Pemberton Music Festival to the Whistler Olympic Plaza Only
3:30pm – 11:00pm
Local Shuttles 2:00pm – 3:00am
Whistler/Creekside 2:00pm – 3:00am
Local Shuttle 10:30am – 3:00am
Local Shuttle 10:30am – 1:00am
Shuttle Routes & Stops
The South Line (Whistler)
Whistler Olympic Plaza Shuttle Stop
4365 Blackcomb Way
Whistler, BC V0N, Canada
Whistler Creekside Parkade Shuttle Stop
Lake Placid Rd, Whistler,
BC V0N 1B2, Canada
- One (1) 4-day Shuttle Pass for unlimited transportation to and from Whistler Olympic Plaza or Creekside.
- Shuttles will run from 10am until 60 minutes after the music ends each night. Service from shuttle stops to the festival ends at 8:30 PM Each night.
- There is an internal Whistler Shuttle Loop that drops off near Whistler Olympic Plaza.
- Limited park and ride day parking is available at Whistler Creekside Parkade.
- Shuttle Pass: $89
The North Line (North of the festival site)
The Pole Yard Shuttle Stop
Continental Log Homes
2085 Sea-to-Sky Hwy
Pemberton, BC, Canada
- One 3-day Shuttle Pass for unlimited transportation to and from The Pole Yard lot.
- Shuttles from the Pole Yard will run from 10am until 60 minutes after the music ends each night. Service from the Pole Yard to the festival ends at 8:30 PM Each night.
- Limited park and ride day parking is available at the Pole Yard.
- Shuttle Pass: $89
View the shuttle stops on Google Maps, here!