Thank you for your interest in covering the 2017 Pemberton Music Festival. We require all media to apply for media credentials in order to cover the festival.
Media Applications are available HERE.
The deadline for Media Applications is June 30th, 2017.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 PRESS RELEASES
- 5/11/17 Pemberton Music Festival kicks things off with free launch party May 27th in Vancouver in collaboration with Timberland and SiriusXM
- 4/27/17 Pemberton Music Festival Unveils Lineup For 2017
- 2/21/17 Pemberton Music Festival Announces 2017 Dates
2016 PRESS RELEASES
- 7/18/16 Pemberton Music Festival Concludes!
- 7/7/16 Official Festival Mobile App Available for Download plus Daily Set Times Announced!
- 7/5/16 Pemberton Music Festival Expands Camping Facilities
- 6/26/15 Pemberton Music Festival Kicks Off With A Free Show At Whistler Olympic Plaza
- 6/16/16 Pemberton Music Festival & Granville Island Brewing Team Up to Create Festival Brew “Campground Common”
- 4/26/16 Pemberton Music Festival & Granville Island Brewing Team Up to Create Festival Brew “Campground Common”
- 4/05/16 Pemberton Music Festival Reveals Highly Anticipated Lineup
- 2/5/16 Pemberton Music Festival Announces its 2016 lineup
- 1/12/16 Pemberton Music Festival Returns, July 14-17 2016
- 1/11/16 Pemberton Music Festival Supports Local Programs in Pemberton Community with Over $100,000 in Grants.
Learn about Pemberton through the eyes of publications from across Canada and beyond. Read about all aspects of the festival below, from the music, the vibe and culture, to the post-festival cleanup effort.
PEMBERTON MUSIC FESTIVAL BREAKS ATTENDANCE RECORD
Vancouver Sun, July 18th, 2016
The Pemberton Music Festival attracted close to 180,000 fans over the course of four days this past weekend, breaking its previous attendance records.
Read the full article and see photos at Vancouversun.com
PEMBERTON ARTIST RECOUNT THEIR FAVOURITE BOOZY MEMORY
Westender, July 13th, 2016
Pemberton Music Festival starts today (July 14) so we interviewed several of the performers about their first, worst or most memorable experience with alcohol.
We were really hoping Noel Gallagher would be available to grace us with some of his stories, but no such luck. Oh well.
Here are the two best stories we heard. Enjoy?
Read the best boozy stories at Westender.com
EXCLAIM.CA REVIEWS PEMBERTON PERFORMANCES
Exclaim.ca was on site with comprehensive coverage of many performances, including Rae Sremmurd, Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill, Method Man & Redman, Miguel, J. Cole and more.
See all the reviews at Exclaim.ca
LOCAL BUSINESSES REAP BIG BENEFITS FROM PEMBERTON MUSIC FEST
Bridge River Lillooet News, July 27, 2016
Local businesses reaped handsome spin-offs from the recent Pemberton Music Festival.
Gas stations, restaurants and hotels were all busy, particularly on Monday, July 18 when people returning from the festival stopped in Lillooet on their way home.
Monday was a hectic day for Lightfoot Gas, the first stop on Highway 99 on the way north from Pemberton.
“I heard there were cars backed up down the highway on both sides of the road,” said Lightfoot owner Kathy Grossler. “We’re busy every year at this time, but the tourist numbers were definitely up this year.”
Read the full article at Lillooetnews.net